Any bachelor’s degree, or a three-year diploma in any discipline with a minimum of 45% aggregate.
Undergraduate students who have appeared for their final year examinations may also apply. Their admission is conditional upon production of degree, mark sheets and certificates when available and completion of above eligibility criteria.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Candidates are required to apply personally or by post. You can obtain the prospectus by cash at counter or by sending us a demand draft (bankers’ cheque if within Pune) of Rs. 2000/- in favour of “Indira School of Communication” payable at Pune. Write your name, full address, e-mail address and telephone number on the back of the demand draft
Send your DD along with all required documents to support your application by Courier / SpeedPost.
Upon receipt of DD for Rs. 2000/-, we will mail our prospectus to you. Fill out the form completely and send it to us by post/courier. This application is also your registration for ISCAT (ISC Admission Test).
Click on “Online Application-ISC (MAMC)”. Fill out the form completely and click “submit”. (Please remember that while applying, you will be required to give details of the DD of Rs. 2000/-).
Print the completed application and send it to us with the DD and all required documents to support your application by Courier / SpeedPost. This application is also your registration for ISCAT
On receipt of your application we will send you a copy of the prospectus
Admission decisions are made on the basis of a mix of quantitative and qualitative evaluations, ensuring fairness and an opportunity for candidates to compensate at various levels. The Admissions Committee’s decision will be final.
The decision will be based on the following:
- Academic Qualifications and marks in Graduation
- ISC Admission Test (ISCAT):
- Applied English proficiency.
- General Awareness.
- Subjective test measuring analytical and creative writing skills.
- Personal Interview with Admissions Committee.
- If you are not a resident of India, GRE (General) scores will be accepted for evaluation at the preliminary level. Indian residents who took the GRE must take ISCAT in addition.
- International students must submit copies of passport (relevant pages) along with supporting documents.