Six Months Course in Acting
The Course is modeled on some of programs from the finest acting schools of the world. It equips students to become coveted actors for the big and small screens. The course will be taught over
6 months, 5 days a week.
The syllabus is based on ‘Method Acting Techniques’ and covers the following modules:
- An actor and his body, observation and imagination..
- Scenes Study
- Script Analysis, Characterization
- Voice and Speech Culture
- Creative Body Movements – Yoga, Aerobics and Dance
- Participation in a real shoot
- Audition Techniques
- Acting for the Camera
Students will get an opportunity to act in a play and short film produced by ISC. Their talent will be showcased through a play performance.
Anyone who is 18 years and above and has cleared his 12th Std. is eligible to apply.
Selection and Admission Procedure
- Interested candidates will have to fill in the application form available at college.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and auditioned by the Dean.
- Admissions will be granted on the basis of the Interview and Audition, after which fees will have to be paid in full at the Academy.
- Free, expert counseling will be made available by prior appointment.